Relaxed, candid Family photography in the north west. Mini adventures by paul.
What's this then?
Anybody who knows my photography will be aware of my relaxed, candid style.
In short, this means I shoot as an observer to create honest, real memories. I focus on emotions, interactions and spontaneous, unplanned moments.
This is true for my wedding photography, but also my family photoshoots! I prefer to think outside the box, always.
Previously, these shoots have been available only to my inner circle, stretching to ‘friends of friends’. This year, I’m making them public!
My family sessions aren’t stuffy studio shoots. Each one is a little adventure. We don’t even tell the kids they’re having a ‘photoshoot’. We plan something fun, and I capture the beauty, chaos, behaviours and personality.
- An early-morning trip to the beach (Formby).
- A few hours at the zoo (Blackpool).
- A lovely woodland walk (Wrightington)
- A park local to you.
- Anything that you love to do as a family.
Usually, around two hours is enough for the kids to get comfortable and have fun. However, the structure isn’t rigid, we will take as long as we need.
What does it cost?
Mini adventures are priced at £400.
- Your family session, at a location discussed with you.
- The digital images from your session, hand-picked and edited.
- £50 to use towards additional prints & products.
To book, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.